CNC / Manual Lathe Machinist
We currently have an opportunity for a time served, skilled machinist with turning experience to strengthen our team.
A good background in CNC Lathe’s and Manual Lathe’s is essential.
Programming, setting and operating CNC Lathes (Hardinge, Citizen)
Also use of manual lathes, milling machines and other workshop machinery.
Working primarily with mild steel (EN1A BMS) and stainless steel (303) but, occasionally also nylon, brass and aluminium.
• Experience of FANUC / FAGOR CNC controls.
• Setup and operate machines with a minimum of supervision.
• Inspecting work to drawing.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Programming CNC machines. Not essential as full training can be provided.
• Ability to sharpen tools would be beneficial.
This role will suit a flexible, hardworking, positive candidate with the ability to work on your own initiative to deadlines.
39 per Week
Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm
Hourly rate – Competitive, depending upon experience.
Previous experience of CNC Lathes, turning and manual machining (minimum of 3 years)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
To apply for this position please send a letter of application with CV to Dennis Price (Chairman)